Saturday, March 21, 2009

on the age of......erkkk


makin tua makin terasa

makin sensitif and so on...

i dont know why..

Here it comes again Cannot out run my desireCover my decentAnd throw the Beauty on the fire Drawn towards the edge Do I assume I could fly Every secret shared Why do I drink The feelings dry Dont go too far Limitation scars........


Tonight.....Could I be lost forever.......To drown.......My soul in......Sensory......Pleasure.....Sensory......Pleasure


Here it comes again You raise the bar even higher I cannot catch my breath So throw the Beauty on the fire Dont push too hard Limitation scars

1 comment:

Mohd Azirul bin Ismail said...

tau pun..

jgn terase sgt..
biase la tu..

depa dak2 lagi..
kte ni je mude yg matured..huhu..

so lets njoy last sem kat Upsi ye kak..